Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bjorn!!!!

This is my Forge World Venerable Space Wolves Dreadnought which will pretty much always count as Bjorn the Fell Handed.  I've always hated that he's depicted in a Mk V chassis when he was interred so long ago.  Much prefer the look of the Mk IV.  The IV just seems to impart more character.  Mk V looks like a couch on legs to me.  This is my first foray into resin aside from bits and bases.  Pretty much immediately upon finishing assembly I regretted not pinning, at the very least, his feet to the base.(courtesy of Dragon Forge...very quality resin folks)  The banner is just resting in its slot since I've still not decided whether I want to glue it or try to magnetize it for ease of transport.  Note of interest: the original banner was damaged in shipping and was missing the points on one of the cross speartips.  Forgeworld sent me a new one right off.  Good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment