Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grey Hunter Progress

First, some Natasha Kerensky love.  Wolf's Dragoons 4 life.
Now for the space mens.







Most of the detail work was done with my brand new Winsor Newton Series 7 Miniature brush Size 00.  I love this brush.  My facework alone has improved substantially.  Further squad progress will be slowed as I am saving for a size 1 brush and I no longer want to use my GW brushes.  I'm also hitting a wall over running out of Secret Weapons Runic Mountain bases.  I initially only ordered ten.  Between the eight man Grey Hunter squad and my Rune Priest they done got used up.  BTW anyone have tips for removing minis from GW black bases?  I glued them to the basic bases for painting and now its being a bit annoying getting them off.








No comments:

Post a Comment