Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rune Priest WIP 2 - Psychic Hood rough

Decided that it was about time I put the hood on my RP.  Really simple conversion.  Most people go with a power armor shoulderpad, but I tried a Terminator pad because I wanted to convert it a little to resemble the RP entry pictured in our codex.  This backfired as I later realized my magnetized Wolf Lord/WGBL/WGT would be without shoulder pads for his various other configs.  Bitz will have to be ordered before I can run him as anything more than 2x wolf claws.(which isn't a bad WGBL or Lone Wolf)
I'm not 100% happy with how this is turning out, but it'll do.  I will be making further changes, but I really just wanted to get the GS gap filling done today so that I can glue on the force axe arm and the power plant.  Fully assembled pics very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment