Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Completed my test Wrack and a Grey Knight WIP.

So this is what my Wracks will look like for the most part.  The skin will be a bit different for the others as I've come to the conclusion that dry brushing will be easier and faster than the method I used on this one.  Probably cleaner looking as well.

The Grey Knight is a test mini for my first commission.  I know, why right?  I'm not a very good painter, but I guess this guy thinks its better than he can do.  Who am I to argue?  I'm doing it for super cheap, but this'll still probably net me enough cash to get another Raider, Venom, or a Razorwing.  Plus, its more power armor practice for my neglected Space Wolves.  More to come.  This is a Purifier and its my second attempt at white.  I went for a cool tone as I thought it would suit the silver armor.







No comments:

Post a Comment