Thursday, June 23, 2011

Haemonculus #2 WIP

Did a little work on my finecast Haemy so I figured I'd post a few pics.  I think I screwed his head up a bit.  Well, a couple screw ups.  I based the Haemy's skin with Tallarn Flesh along with the skin cloak when I should have used Astronomicon Grey or Dheneb Stone.  Then I over compensated with Rotting Flesh and then Dead White.  So...its thick and generally crappy looking, but oh well.  I like how everything else is coming out so I doubt I'll strip it.  At least, not until I feel that my skills have gone up a level.





On an unrelated note, I'm currently watching Event Horizon.  Good movie.  I get some weird looks when I say this, but...I think its the closest we'll ever get to a good 40K movie.  You just have to use your imagination a little bit.  Think of the Event Horizon as a Rogue Trader ship lost in the warp for a while.  Not that big of a stretch since I think Paul W.S. Anderson used 40K as a bit of "inspiration" when he wrote it.  He is a Brit after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment